The First Pitch Original throws baseballs & size 11 and or 12 inch softballs. It comes with 2 loading tubes, and you can switch tubes in seconds without tools. This Machine comes with one set of long legs for baseball or short legs for softball or both. The First Pitch Original throws pitching machine balls or real baseballs and softballs.
Angle and speed are adjustable 20 to 80 MPH for accurate, consistent pitches. Quality construction combines the strength of steel with weight-saving aluminum. This pitching machine is compact and easy to carry to games. The First Pitch pitching machine will look good and operate reliably even after years of service. So when your kids have outgrown it, your resale value will still be there.
First Pitch combines the quality and features of far more expensive machines — easy operation, shaped ball track, strong motor, and top-quality materials — at a very competitive price. Now with US made Leeson Motor and Minarik dc Drive.
Details: Adjustment knobs are nickel-plated aluminum; main bracket is black zinc-coated steel; other parts are red powder-coated aluminum. 1/3 HP motor operates on house current and draws 5 amps; grounded cord is included.
1. Contoured ball track channels the ball through the machine for a more accurate pitch
2. Precession machined fit with locking pin, easy to install and remove legs with one hand, and very solid foundation for the machine
3. 3/16 inch steel skid plate bracket for solid and consistent pitches
4. Hand knobs for skid plate adjustments allows baseballs, 11″ softballs and 12″ softballs with no tools required
5. Hand knobs for ball feed tube, switches feed tubes without tools in seconds!
6. Rubber capped legs prevent tube from filling up with dirt and provide solid footing on hard surfaces
7. Spring loaded pivot point allows for smooth pitching adjustments
8. Precision damping lock allows for easy angle adjustments and locks machine setting during use
9. Fully enclosed control panel with 0 through 8 speed dial representing 0 through 80 mph pitching speed
10. Simply one of the very best in quality and price, you will love your First Pitch Original Pitching Machine.
First Pitch Autoloader
Free Shipping is for U.S. mainland only. Call for rates to Alaska, Hawaii, or Canada.
Shipping included in price anywhere in the continental United States.
With a package deal you must select a batting cage. Everything for the cage is included except the 10′ poles needed for the frame, which you buy locally. The poles are 3/4″ electrical conduit, steel galvanized pipe (EMT), and are readily available in stores such as Home Depot or Lowe’s. The trade name for these poles is “thin wall.” They are in the “electrical conduit” aisle. Below are the quantities of poles you need to buy:
40′ cage requires 23 poles
50′ cage requires 28 poles
60′ cage requires 33 poles
70′ cage requires 38 poles.