First Pitch BASELINE pitching machine throws Baseballs plus 11 and 12 inch Softballs. All parts included. Nothing more to buy. Will throw any type of ball: stitched, dimple, even foam balls for indoor practice.
Fully enclosed Motor for ultimate durability. Ultra Precision Balanced Wheel. No Automotive type balancer comes close. The First Pitch BASELINE pitching machine has Reversible Legs for Baseball or Softball height settings. This BASELINE pitching machine tips down for ground Balls and all the way up for pop ups. Quad surface clamping allows you to lock in the height or set the tension for rapid movement in fielding practice. Ratcheting clamp handles allow for comfortable positioning.
The 360 Degree swivel feature makes this pitching machine ideal for fielding practice. 1/4 HP Motor with oversize shaft and bearing means more strength and durability, and less prone to damage. No off the shelf motor will do we use only the best so you get up to 70 mph confirmed with radar at 60 Feet. Speed is clearly marked on the Dial. A heavy duty 1′ power cord is used so it won’t get ripped out of the machine.
1. 1/4 HP U.S. made motor
2. All steel construction.
3. Steel legs are reversible for baseball and or softball.
4. Contoured skid plate for greater accuracy and longer ball life.
5. Simple “no tools required” switch from a baseball pitching machine to a softball pitching machine and back in seconds.
6. 1/8” steel motor casing.
7. Capped “Feet” for greater stability on any surface.
8. Full size Pitching machine tire provides long life and minimal wear on balls.
9. Fully enclosed control panel with 0 through 7-speed dial representing 0 through 70 mph pitching speed.
10. Precision dampening lock allows for easy angle adjustments and locks pitching machine setting during use.
11. Spring-loaded pivot point allows for smooth pitching adjustments.
12. Full 360-degree swivel for awesome fielding practice.
13. Ground balls to pop flies and everything in between from this great First Pitch Pitching Machine.
First Pitch Autoloader
Free Shipping is for U.S. mainland only. Call for rates to Alaska, Hawaii, or Canada.
Shipping included in price anywhere in the continental United States.
With a package deal you must select a batting cage. Everything for the cage is included except the 10′ poles needed for the frame, which you buy locally. The poles are 3/4″ electrical conduit, steel galvanized pipe (EMT), and are readily available in stores such as Home Depot or Lowe’s. The trade name for these poles is “thin wall.” They are in the “electrical conduit” aisle. Below are the quantities of poles you need to buy:
40′ cage requires 23 poles
50′ cage requires 28 poles
60′ cage requires 33 poles
70′ cage requires 38 poles.